Montreal-online.ca is dedicated to the region of Montreal. The website will help you find your way and discover businesses and attractions in Montreal.
The region of Montreal has a tremendous rich heritage and is accessed by Air, land and river. It welcomes annually more than 10 million tourists besides being a business hub. Montreal is considered to be the second in North America for organizing professional exhibitions and seminars. Major international hotel chains and boutique hotels are available in Montreal. Many Restaurants from different cuisines are located in most sectors of Montreal. It is known for its active nightlife and entertainment.
Our mission is to promote the region of Montreal as a destination for business companies, tourists, newcomers and students.
Montreal-online is committed to help you organize your trip prior to your visit and take care of you upon your arrival onboard of our fleet of blue hospitality cars and buses.
Visitors will be provided with a loyalty card that will allow them get treats and discounts within domestic partners in different fields and get an easy access to major attractions in Montreal.
Montreal is known to be a safe destination and its residents for being friendly and always ready to promote their city and most of them are bilingual. (English and French)
Montreal is the second largest French speaking city after Paris.
Montreal online is here to help you find your way.
We help you plan your visit prior to your arrival by organizing and taking care of all your concerns and reservations.
Few of the attractions in Montreal include the following:
- Saint Laurent river cruise.
- Summer and winter festivals such as Formula 1 Grand Prix and Jazz festival.
- The old Port
- Old Montreal
- Notre-Dame Basilica
- Casino de Montreal
- Biodome de Montreal
- Botanical Gardens
- Jean Talon and Atwater markets
- Museums (Pointe-a-calliere, Musee d’art contemporain, Museum of fine Arts)
- Saint Denis and Saint Laurent streets
- Plateau Mont-Royal
- Mount Royal Park
- McGill University
- Sainte-Catherine street
- Underground city
- Crescent street
- Olympic Park
If you are new to a place, managing your itinerary can be overwhelming. Montreal Online makes it easy. Receive unlimited access to a directory of people, places and happenings.
Enjoy free admission to numerous meet-ups and benefit from a slew of special offers and upgrades. Online forums keep the conversation going and let you engage with other members, partners and industries.
As a MEMBER:
- Build your online profile and engage with other members and businesses
- Develop travel plans with the help of experts
- Receive accommodation assistance
- Gain access to a pool of local talent
- Connect through meet-ups, conferences and dining events
- Receive special offers from partnered restaurants and merchants
- Enjoy transportation services with Montreal Online’s private fleet of cars.
- Advertise in our social media that covers more than 150,000 members worldwide.
Partnering with Montreal Online
Montreal Online partners with local businesses. To be featured prominently on the network, Partners provide members with special offers such as discounts or service upgrades.
Partnering with Quebec Online offers fantastic exposure and puts businesses in direct contact with major influencers in the corporate and travel world.
As a partner:
- Receive a profile showcasing your business logo
- Include images of your business’s key players
- Connect directly with prospective clients and other businesses
- Be a prominent player at special events and meetups
- Montreal Online’s website is optimized for high ranking and heavy traffic. Being featured on the network gets your business seen.